Skip to main content

BREAKING: Trump at UN: 'US may have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea




The following are the highlights of President Trump's first speech at the UN General Assembly in New York today. He began his speech by talking about the vision of the UN, and also said that as a President, he will always put America first. He also said that the US will no longer be taken advantage of in matters of trade and otherwise.

"Our citizens have paid the ultimate price to defend our freedom,” he said. They have also fought to defend other countries represented in the room. “It is an eternal credit to the American character,” that they have fought wars abroad but have not “sought territorial expansion” and not imposed their way of life on other people. “We want harmony and friendship, not conflict and strife,” Trump reiterated. He said that member states must work together to confront “rogue regimes”.

He then quickly moved on to his most important part of the speech, North Korea. He said the “entire world” is threatened by the nuclear threat in North Korea.

“If it [the US] forced to defend itself or its allies, we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea,” he stated. “Rocket Man is on a suicide mission for him and his regime,” referring to Kim Jong Un again as Rocket Man. He continues to say he hopes we don’t have to destroy North Korea.

Moving on to Iran, he also said that the nuclear deal with Iran is “an embarrassment to the United States”.

He concluded his speech by calling for a reawakening of nations. He heralded the importance of patriotism, again emphasizing that countries can only resolve global conflict if they protect themselves and their interests first. “We need to defeat the enemies of humanity and unlock the potential of life itself,” he said.

Click here to watch full video: http://v.duta.us/YCq-lQAA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Billionaire businessman denies funding Obasanjo’s coalition

Billionaire businessman and founder of Aiteo Group, Mr. Benedict Peters, has denied social media reports that he is funding the new coalition reportedly being headed by former President Olusegun Obasanjo. Peters said this in a statement on Friday night. He said, “For the record, I wish to state, categorically and unequivocally, that I am not a financier of the said organisation or any socio-political partisan association or political party in Nigeria or anywhere else in the world. “As an international businessman of repute, I have deliberately stayed away from politics preferring, instead, to focus and give my all to the development of my business interests across the African continent. “Corporate Social Responsibility contributions has seen the Aiteo Group, which I lead, provide investment support in medicine and medical research dedicated to seeking cures for several ailments which affect the African continent as well as investment in sport and sport as a panacea for the develop...

It's time to 'embrace an android' says Labour's deputy leader

Worried that a robot will one day take your job? Don't fear says a senior politician who is urging people to "embrace an android". If machines can take over routine tasks, deputy Labour leader Tom Watson believes, it will liberate people to focus on areas generating more wealth. If properly regulated, he says the growth of automation could create as many jobs as it will eliminate" "I suppose what I am really saying is - robots can set us free." A report earlier this year suggested 30% of British jobs could be threatened by automation by 2030, compared with 38% in the US and 21% in Japan, with manufacturing and retail at the greatest risk. Corbyn: Let workers control robots Will a robot take your job? But Mr Watson, who is also Labour's culture spokesman, said he was much more optimistic that technological change could be a force for economic and social good. Speaking at the launch of a new report into the future of work in the 21st Century, he ...

World’s first sex shop shuts down, declares bankruptcy

Germany’s pioneering sex shop chain, Beate Uhse, said Friday that it has filed for insolvency, as the empire started by a female World War II pilot fails to rise to the challenge posed by erotic e-commerce. In its hey day, the group sold lingerie, erotic films and sex products. Uhse began her foray into erotic business in 1946, when she put together a pamphlet called “Document X” describing how women could avoid pregnancy. In post-war Germany, her advice was in high demand and she sold thousands of copies of her brochures. The mail order business thrived and the former fighter pilot and member of the Luftwaffe opened in 1962 her first shop in the German town of Flensburg. Named Institute of Marital Hygiene, the store selling lingerie and contraceptives became the world’s first sex shop. Her activities often ran counter to the morality of post-war Germany and she was called before the courts in thousands of legal suits filed against her. Yet she remained frank and unashamed about...